Do you have experience within digital product compliance and do you love to play?
The safety of our products is our highest priority. Join Product Safety & Compliance in an exciting role, to ensure fun and safe digital play experiences to millions of children.
- Develop and sustain governance processes across the LEGO Group’s digital product development to ensure documented compliance to digital safety, cyber-security, and data privacy requirements for consumer-facing digital LEGO® products.
- Establish multi-functional collaboration with colleagues in Government & Public Affairs, Legal, Responsible Child Engagement, Digital Security and other relevant departments.
- Support interpretation of new digital policy to ensure the LEGO Group embeds best-practice principles, remains compliant and leads industry in creating safe and empowering digital experiences for children.
- Translate incoming online safety, data privacy, cyber security, consumer protection and AI regulations into practical compliance guidelines that support ethical design, with support from relevant internal functional experts.
- Assist product and development teams in the timely integration of relevant regulatory requirements into product design and innovation to secure enjoyable and compliant digital products.
Play your part in our team succeeding:
The LEGO Group is committed to developing safe, empowering, and enjoyable digital play experiences for our users. Product Safety & Compliance ensures that physical and digital LEGO® products are safe by design and aligned with internal and external requirements. The Senior Compliance Manager will be a key member of this team, helping ensure the LEGO Group’s consumer-facing digital product safeguards, and protecting the security and privacy of our users. This role will play an important part in the development of ethical technology within the business. In cooperation with the different parts of the LEGO Group that create these products, you will define, refine and maintain the relevant processes to ensure compliance.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has an educational background within digital design, engineering, legal compliance or similar relevant area combined with 5-7 years experience in digital product development and operations or from an external compliance perspective. In addition, we expect that you bring:
- Experience in e.g. digital regulation, data privacy, cyber security and digital product compliance, and related governance processes.
- Proficiency in analysis of regulatory demands, risk assessment and formulation of related compliance and digital design requirements.
- Documented skills in complex cross-functional collaboration with multiple teams.
As a person, you bring a curious and focused personality with the love to play together with the ability to communicate complex ideas and requirements verbally and in writing.
Application Submission Information:
Apply online at Sr. Digital Compliance Manager - Careers - LEGO.com